Thursday 7 September 2017

The Burden of Hair Loss in Women: What it really means!


Much as hair loss is stressful in males, the psychological toil or torture doubles in women. It is just more stressful and unbearable when a woman experiences hair loss. I hardly knew about extreme events hair loss until I experienced it.

I automatically knew that my crowning glory was fading once I realized that my once fully packed scalp of hair had shed to a half in only two months. As a lady with an African ancestry, it was dilemmatic since everyone knew of my good quality natural hair. Numerous questions ran in my mind, including the long period I had spent without plaiting my hair until I realized about my anaemic situation.

A good blood supply and circulation to the scalp is vital for cell nourishments, says the hair expert. Certain occurrences that may hinder proper flow of the blood to the hair follicles include smoking, certain medications, a poor diet, which limits the available nutrients for hair growth, stress and poor sleeping patterns that provide no rest to the cells.

Overcoming hair loss in the initial stage among women may be easier than when the action is immediately taken than in later stages which may require a hair transplant. A Hair Transplant in India won’t also be possible in case there are insufficient hair follicles in the donor region. Immediate simple steps to prevent hair loss in women include;

  • Having iron supplements
  • A balanced diet
  • Enough sleep (7-9 hours)
  • Avoid smoking
  • Avoid strenuous hair styles
  • Massage the scalp regularly with hair oil to increase blood circulation
  • Consult a dermatologist

2 comments:

  1. ASG Hair Transplant Centre is the leading clinic in India from where people from all over the world easily get the best and low priced bio fue hair transplant in India. We have the finest team of the surgeons that give you scar-free results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Satyam Hair Transplant Centre is the Finest Centre For Hair Transplant in India. Here, you will get highly professional services from our skilled team of surgeons. For more details, visit the link.

    ReplyDelete